Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Gray Tuesday

Man, more rain. It's feast or famine. Since most of the garden dried up because I couldn't stay home long enough to water it, the rain isn't helping now. I wrote a while ago about Blue Monday, perhaps I cover all the days in due time.

Today it's shop, fix Uncle Jerry's web page, clean and get ready for our granddaughters to arrive for a short stay. Son-in-law, with the help of grandsons One and Three, will move everything to their new home Thursday. Grandson One will probably help more.

Speaking of Uncle Jerry (he's not my uncle, but everyone I know seems to call him that), he had a great bluegrass festival a week ago. We're already looking forward to next year.

Please support your local live music events, of whatever genre. The world is a better place with the musicians singing a happy tune.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?